Thursday, April 23, 2009

Weird..

Okie, went Toa Payoh to collect my uniform today, and, as EXPECTED, i got lost... Went up on the highway at the opposite direction... WAS on the correct direction de.. Than i Gei Kiang (act clever) go and U-turn... Haiz... On arrival at the block waiting for the lift, someone suddenly talk to me as if she know me... So the conversation went something like that:


Girl: Hey~~ U're here too~~!!

Me: Ha.. Ya lohz........??? ----> wondering 'who is this'???

Girl: How come i never see u throughtout my journey here??? U came right after lecture right?? ----> this is when i notices her lecture notes...

Me: Ha.. Ya.. But i got lost mahz.. Ended up in Yishun before reaching here.. Heh..

Girl: Huh?? MRT also can get lost de mehz??

Me: No lahz.. I drove.. Ha.. Getting lost is my forte.. ;)

Girl: OooOO.. I See... ... ...
Why do i always see u sitting alone huh?? ----> as a matter of fact, that's how i am in school.. ;)

Me: Ha.. Cuz i dunno any1 here and is kinda lazy to go mix around.. Heh..

Girl: OooOO~~ Oh, juz now Bernard (our lecturer) talk to u, why u ignored him?? ----> apparently, he needed a chair, and i happen to be sitting at the 1ST row (an extended row with roller chairs..) cuz i wasn't early, occupying the outer most seat, leaving the inside seats empty.. So, he wanted me to move so he can take MY chair..

Me: Ha.. I wasn't listening.. So i didn't notice him talking to me.. Ho ho.. ;)

Girl: U serious?? The whole lecture group of 100 over ppl was looking at u lehz~~!!! And Bernard looked 'stunned' by the fact that u ignored him..

Me: Ha.. Izzit.. Still wasn't looking at him after that (yup, i gave up MY chair as the girls sitting behind me told me Bernard needed a chair..).. Heh..

Girl: My friend *something Yuan* (forgot her name le..) sitting beside me told me that she thinks u're WEIRD.. (wat the?????) But after talking to u, i think u're actually quite nice~~

Me: I've AlWaYs been nice~~ *blink blink*

Girl: Ha.. U're so different as compared to in class..

Me: Ho ho ho~~ ;)


In the end, i still dunno her name or who is she.. Guess she's from my class de ba..
END OF STORY...

No comments: